Nicolet Plastics, Inc – Green Bay, Wisconsin Area
Are you interested in a fast-paced, cross-functional, team-based operation geared for Quick Response Manufacturing? As a member of the NPI team, you will be integral with troubleshooting and root cause analysis, as well as coaching and cross-training team members. You’ll be actively responsible for process monitoring, documentation, and mold qualification.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure manufacture of the correct part by referencing the computerized production schedule.
- Utilize set-up binder for press set-up to ensure accuracy.
- Perform press start-ups by loading/unloading molds, setting press and auxiliary equipment controls accurately.
- Purge material from press in timely fashion, following purge process, and ensuring safe working environment
- Ensure material readiness through material qualification tests.
- Enhance press operations, and maximize throughput by documenting process changes.
- Maintain part quality, part specifications and machine efficiencies by conferring with Shift Supervisor, Production and Quality team members.
- Perform reactive maintenance when necessary to ensure part quality, and an efficient process.
- Communicate production activities with prior shift and oncoming shift team members.
To apply, download an application here and mail it to:
Nicolet Plastics, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
16685 State Road 32
Mountain, WI 54149