The 16th Annual Nicolet Walk/Run is almost upon us! Have you started your training yet? The Annual Nicolet Walk/Run is a 4.37 mile excursion around beautiful Maiden Lake in Mountain, WI. This year’s event will be held on Saturday, June 15th, 2019 beginning at 9:00 AM.
Location: The event begins at 15618 Maiden Lake Rd, Mountain, WI, 54149 (Nicolet Plastics Maiden Lake Warehouse)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
- Pre-registration is recommended. Before May 24 entry fee is $25, after May 24 the entry fee is $30, which includes a performance t-shirt.
- Download a mail-in form or register online
- Pick up a registration form at Lakewood SuperValu, Nicolet Plastics or other area businesses
- On event day, registration is from 7:30-8:30 am, with the Walk/Run starting at 9:00 am.
- You can also call at 715-276-4200 for more information
In Wisconsin, approximately 75% of emergency service workers are volunteers that are trained to help individuals in the event of a severe medical occurrence, car accident, and other life-threatening situation. These brave men and women put their own lives at risk each day to help others in need. As a special reward for these hardworking emergency professionals, proceeds from the Nicolet Run / Walk will be contributed to area emergency response departments to purchase life-saving equipment and training supplies. Sponsored by Nicolet Plastics, LLC. and the Pirates of the Northwood’s Parrot Head Club, the event has raised $83,400 benefiting area emergency response departments since 2003.
Event Sponsorship Information
Organizations or individuals interested in event sponsorship should contact Lee Ann Anderson at (715) 276-4269 or email email@example.com
The event site is located 80 miles northwest of Green Bay, or 40 miles east of Antigo and west of Marinette. Travel and hotel accommodations can be made through the Lakewood Area Chamber Website.