Why Choose Us
A career at Nicolet Plastics offers an extensive training program that allows you to have more than “just a job”. In recognition of the immeasurable value our employees bring to the customer, we have strived to create an environment that inspires a drive for personal and professional destiny for every one of our employees.
- LEVEL UP: Opportunity to build multiple skills and earn Master Molder certifications. Learn and apply scientific molding and troubleshooting methodology.
- GROW: Our team members learn fact-based problem solving and skills for building strong working relationships via TWI Institute’s Training Within Industry: Job Relations course.
- AUTONOMY: Be a part of self-directed work groups, cross-functional teams, and exercise discretion over molding processes
- HAVE A VOICE: Share and implement continuous improvement ideas. Add your insight to problem-solving with operations and engineering.
- LEADERSHIP: Train and mentor other team members while adding valuable leadership skills to your resume.
- BE SAFE: A safe and healthy workplace is a business imperative and fundamental right for every person. Learn more.
- WORK-BALANCE: Cross-training and skills building has afforded more flexible work shifts for all employees, so they can enjoy all the outdoor activities and beautiful scenery that the Northwoods has to offer. Work where you live, live where you vacation!
- COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP: We’re honored to support our community and schools through college internships, youth apprenticeships, the CATE Teacher Externship Program, career-oriented events hosted at local high schools and more.
- RECOGNITION: Be part of a multiple-year award winning team that’s industry-recognized year after year. Our employees are recognized often and given opportunities to further encourage, motivate and set an example for other team members. Several of the company’s “Super Stars” have been publicly recognized by NEW Manufacturing Alliance’s annual Excellence in Manufacturing / Education Partnership Awards.
Our Guiding Principles
As Nicolet Plastics has experienced consistent growth over the years, the company’s vision for attracting and retaining employees, as well as developing relationships with its customers, has evolved. With a focus on achieving the company’s mission to be the best plastic solution provider product manufacturers have ever worked with, Nicolet Plastics has adopted a robust strategy to strengthen customer intimacy. Nicolet Plastics team members know that they are on the right track when representatives from companies in the industry reach out to understand how the company has become so successful, considering the complexity and mix of work done.
Our continued success relies on our team’s dedication to establishing long-lasting relationships and a high level of trust with customers. The 3 principles that guide our daily performance are as follows:
- DEVOTED – We are proud to be part of the Nicolet Plastics team.
- SERVICE – We go the extra mile to understand both our internal and external customers’ needs and deliver results as promised.
- INNOVATIVE – We challenge the status quo by continually learning in order to seek a better way.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes medical, dental, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, HSA (Health Savings Account), and a 401(k) with company match. In addition, we offer paid time off, paid holidays, and various wellness activities. Qualified employees can also benefit from our tuition reimbursement program.