Benefits of Carbon Additive Manufacturing
No trade-off between surface finish and mechanical properties. Functional parts with consistent strength in all directions (X, Y & Z axis). Utilizes engineering-grade resins.
Enables customization or complex product designs like lattice structures. Or simply use during proof of concept before moving to mass production.
Choose from engineering-grade materials including consumer product elastomers, biocompatible silicone, to high-temperature automotive materials.
End-use parts without tooling means faster times to market and the ability to make design changes. Attain proof of concept before tooling investment.
Carbon’s Digital Light Synthesis™ technology uses digital light projection, oxygen permeable optics, and programmable liquid resins to produce parts with excellent mechanical properties, resolution, and surface finish. Carbon harnesses molecular science with breakthrough technology to create parts with consistent mechanical properties and strength in every direction, including the z axis. High quality, end-use parts that are comparable to thermoplastic injection molding are created in tens of minutes, versus hours.
- Medical-grade polyurethane
- Elastomeric polyurethane
- Rigid polyurethane
- Flexible polyurethane
- Cyanate Ester (high temperature resistance)
- Urethane Methacrylate
- Dental materials
- Aerospace, automotive, medical and consumer products
- Flexible meshes
- On-demand spare parts fulfillment
- Dental and medical devices
- Personalized products
- Proof of concept, rapid prototyping
Time-to-market is critical to being competitive. We pushed Nicolet Plastics to provide tools within a very aggressive timeline and they delivered samples in just six weeks.
Dean Walters | Invivo Corporation
Customer Success Stories
- Add value by increasing efficiency
- Implement automation with fast payoff
- Simplify multi-part tool programs
Nicolet Plastics University
Proprietary Education Course
- Exclusive customer training
- Brings disciplines together for accuracy
- Injection molding technology, materials, tooling, & RFQ process
- Ensures tools are specified correctly