Nicolet Plastics LLC acquired CNR Plastics and serves customers under the Nicolet Plastics LLC brand. Both locations have built a reputation for quality, service, ability to be flexible, and responsiveness. Together, customers have complete choice in how to leverage the partnerships complete end-to-end services. Design consultation and secondary operations, assembly, and packaging are available.
The 31,000-square-foot Jackson facility operates 13 electric injection molding machines and one hybrid machine from 50 to 200 tons. With two Gold Level Certified Pro-molders using Scientific Molding principals on staff, your project will be managed from initial quote through production by experts in injection molding. CNR’s quality system is driven by lean principals and continuous improvement. Markets served include Medical, Electronics, Agricultural, Dental, Sporting Goods and Industrial.
- Low to high volume injection molding
- 13 electric presses and 1 hybrid press from 50 to 200 tons with monitoring software
- Sprue pickers
- Typical part weights from .05 to 8oz
- Industry experience: food service, sporting goods, medical/dental, consumer, agricultural, industrial
- Micro-molded parts for multiple industries
- Packaging services
- Warehouse/fulfillment programs